Fyrewitch's knitting blog

Knitting is cool!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blanket from Hell, part 2

Well, the Blanket from Hell has made it back into my life. Sim, who has been organising the project was desperate to get the thing sewn up, so I did what any girl backed into a corner would do - I volunteered my mother. I offered to help (I had no idea how to sew the suckers up) so Mum and I spent a couple of days sewing all the squares into strips. Now I know how to sew them together (oversewing - easy as) I've brought the whole lot home and I'm starting to sew them into what I have to say will be a ginormous blanket. This is all the rows laid out on the floor.

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2008 at 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this blanket is for?

 
At October 17, 2008 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Sue said...

It's for my daughter's school. They are going to raffle it off to raise money for the kids.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home