Fyrewitch's knitting blog

Knitting is cool!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

December Projects

I know November isn't over yet, but I'm moving on to my December projects, namely mini Christmas stockings (crocheted rather than knitted) and little kitten blankets for the Canberra RSPCA for Knit 4 Charity's charity of the month. The mini Christmas Stockings are both going to be for the witchlet's school friends, and for fundraising for the Christmas stall at her school. In the next couple of days I'll put up a photo of what I've been doing this month. :)

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder where that idea came from. Thank you Fitknit.

Wish I could crochet like that, would be quicker than knitting 30 stockings.

LOL

 
At November 23, 2008 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Sue said...

Kudos to Fitknit - I had no idea where it had come from - one of the ladies at the Zillmere Knit and Natter had the pattern and I had no idea where it originated from!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home