Fyrewitch's knitting blog

Knitting is cool!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pretty!

I confess I flogged this photo from the yarnomat website cos I'm too damned excited to wait till the yarn shows up to share it. I went to Spotlight yesterday, where they were having a massive sale of discontinued yarn (which I didn't know about till I walked into the knitting area) and emerged unscathed. No really, I got the DPNs I went for and that was it. As a reward, I had promised myself this gorgeous yarn. The wool is machine knitted into squares and then given to artists to paint. The other colourways didn't do much for me, but I had to have the pretty pink spotty one. :) It's getting express posted so I should have it Wednesday at the latest. I'm wondering what it will look like as socks!

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sale and you didn't buy any yarn, well done.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home